Inkslingers in Tuscany 2022 Pricing
Experience the magic and inspiration of Tuscany through a literary lens
Inkslingers returns to Europe from Saturday, October 29th to Sunday, November 6th, 2022 for NINE fabulous days of Writing, Yoga and Adventure!
Many of the worlds greatest writers have found inspiration in Tuscany over the centuries.
Continuing our enthusiasm for studying literature in the places where it was written, and then exploring it through our own writing, please join us in our unique, exciting approach to travel throughout Italy’s most beautiful region.
To receive the Early Bird Pricing, REGISTER & PAY a $500 deposit.
The remaining balance is due no later than August 28th, 2022. We would be happy to discuss an instalment plan, so please let us know if you prefer that option.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $3,895. CDN (approx. $3,100 USD)
(includes all items on the itinerary, all taxes, fees & tour gratuities)
(NOTE: You do not need to bring a bunk mate to select the double occupancy price. We carefully match compatible same-sex room partners for those traveling on their own.)
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $4,695. CDN (approx. $3,750 USD)
(includes all taxes, fees & tour gratuities)
We have been able to secure 4 or 5 single occupancy spots for this trip. They are available on a first come, first served basis.
To our American visitors, please note that we have listed the approximate US dollar equivalent, but the exchange rate used will be the rate in effect on the day(s) you make a payment.
We recognize that due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic situation our participants will have questions about the Cancellation and Substitution Guidelines for this trip.
Please visit our Cancellation and Substitution Policy Guidelines here.
*Please note that the Early-Bird Price ends on March 31st, 2022. All prices increase $475 after that date.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Accommodation for 8 nights in the GRAND HOTEL MEDITERRANEO in the heart of Renaissance Florence.
- Taxes & tolls on land portion.
- Tour Director Gratuity
- Bus Driver Tips
- Gratuities for Local Specialists. (Although you may contribute when you feel it is appropriate)
- Group arrival transfer from Florence Airport to the hotel & Group departure transfer to Florence Airport from the hotel. There is only one transfer per direction. Times will be listed closer to trip date.
- Services of a professional English speaking Travel Director throughout.
- Local Specialists in Tuscany.
- Private meeting room daily in the hotel from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm. for our Yoga and Writing Workshops.
- Private room for dinners on the first and last night of the trip (dinner included).
- All hotel service charges, local taxes, baggage handling (One (1) bag per person) & hotel tips – ( Additional baggage charges USD $6.00 per bag/per day (subject to space available on coach).
- Travel by 48 seat luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats, wi-fi and onboard facilities throughout.
YOUR INCLUDED DINING:
- 8 Buffet Breakfasts.
- 4 Dinners (The Welcome Dinner & Farewell Dinner at our hotel, a dinner in an Italian restaurant in San Gimignano, and another dinner in Tuscany near Lucca.)
- For the complete list please refer to the Daily Itinerary Page.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- International air departure & security taxes and any airport fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Lunches and four dinners.
- Drinks during meals unless specified.
- Government taxes that may be levied as part of the post-pandemic recovery plan.
- Any optional experiences not specifically stated.