Manuscript Review for Poets
Poetry Manuscript Review
The poet emails or hand delivers a digital copy of the manuscript.
Within 30 days:
- James reviews and makes comments/suggestions on a duplicate of your manuscript, including line edits and recommended changes (if needed) for each poem.
The focus of his review concentrates on answering these questions:
1. How effective are the poems as individual works of art?
2. Do the line breaks, imagery and other poetic elements combine to create delight and surprise?
3. Are the poems in the order that best expresses the themes and objectives of the book?
4. How close to publication is the manuscript?
The Cost is $375.00 (+ HST) for the first 36 pages.
A fee of $12.00/page is applied starting at page 37 to a maximum of 64 pages.
The industry definition of a POETRY MANUSCRIPT PAGE: 12 point type, 1 inch margins all around, one side of the page, single spaced.
If you have any questions please contact us.
ASK US ABOUT CUSTOMIZING TO FIT YOUR NEEDS:
If you would like support for the completion of your manuscript and you need an alternative approach, please contact us with the details. We would be happy to work with you to customize the best solution.