Inkslingers in Ireland 2018 Payment Page
(All prices are in Canadian Dollars, include all applicable taxes, and are based on double occupancy.)
A NOTE ABOUT DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: Although some participants join the trip with a roommate, most participants on our international retreats book as individuals. In these cases we happily pair individuals with another traveler of the same gender, and we do our best to ensure they are compatible with each other.
We will hold your spot with a payment of $1,725. (half the trip price). The remaining balance owing will be due no later than May 28th, 2018. You may pay the entire trip cost at the time of registration if you prefer.
Payments may be made via e-transfer, cheque or cash.
If you prefer to pay by Visa, Mastercard or Paypal, a handling charge of $100 will be added to the total trip cost. Please indicate when registering how you would like to pay.
*Please note that $500 of the deposit is non-refundable.
OUR FOUR SINGLE ROOMS (At additional charge $750 CDN each) sold out the day registration opened.
To reserve your spot in the 2018 Inkslingers In Ireland Writing, Yoga and Exploration Retreat
(July 28 to August 5, 2018)
CLICK HERE to REGISTER.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION and PAYMENTS: May 28th, 2018.
YOUR PAYMENT INCLUDES:
- 8 x nights bed/Irish breakfast – all rooms Ensuite. Double Occupancy. (A limited number of single occupancy rooms are available for an added fee.)
- 4 Star hotel accommodation. (The hotels listed have been booked for the retreat, but in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Royal Irish Tours, a substitution of similar quality may occur.)
- 8 x morning yoga sessions led by Kate Marshall Flaherty
- 8 x morning writing workshops led by Sue Reynolds with assist by James Dewar and Kate Marshall Flaherty as needed.
- 3 x evening meals in hotels – 1 each in Dublin, Ennis and Malahide.
- Transfers / sightseeing by modern touring coach with experienced driver/guide. (Please note: Royal Irish Tours has provided a bus and driver/guide for our exclusive use outside Dublin. We will not be sharing a bus with anyone else.)
- Admission fees to events/locations identified as included on the ITINERARY.
- Porterage charges at hotels; Service charges and local taxes.
- A fun evening of reading on the final night of the retreat to celebrate together and encourage each participant to share a short piece of writing. Hosted by James Dewar, this annual event provides the opportunity for writers to claim an international reading performance credit for their resumes. Performance is, as always, completely voluntary.
Please note that travel to and from Inkslingers in Ireland 2018, including airfare, is not included in this price.
PARTICIPANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
|Travel Documents||All passengers must travel with a valid passport. It is the passenger(s) responsibility to obtain at the passenger(s) own expense all documentation required by all relevant government authorities. We suggest that prior to departure, the passenger(s) ascertain(s) the documentation required. In the event the passenger does not possess the proper documentation required, be aware that the carrier(s) reserve(s) the right to refuse the passenger(s) and no refund will be permitted.|
|Travel Arrangements||to and from the retreat, including airfare. Many participants will be travelling on the same flights to and from Toronto. In this scenario we will arrange for group taxis at participant’s expense.|
|Travel Insurance||Inkslingers and Royal Irish Tours strongly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance. Unexpected emergencies or illness can cause you to cancel or interrupt your vacation resulting in financial loss. For full details on insurance options please contact Royal Irish Tours.|
|Accessibility||We cannot guarantee that destination airports, transfer vehicles and accommodations will be wheelchair accessible. Services for wheelchair confined passengers are not included in the prices. Some of the sightseeing locations may be difficult for the physically challenged.|
|Some Meal Costs||All breakfasts and 3 of the dinners are included in the cost of the retreat. Participants are responsible for all lunches and 5 of the dinners.|
|Self-Guided Excursions||not included in the prepaid plan. (See the itinerary on the website for the list of planned activities that we have included in the fee. If participants decide not to join the group on any planned activity on any given day, they are free to make alternate arrangements at their own expense.)|
|Special Requests||If you have any special requests, including dietary restrictions, you must ensure it is clearly advised to us of at the time of booking. However, we cannot guarantee that any special requests will be met by our providers in Ireland and failure to do so will not be a breach of contract on our part.|
|Living Standards||Participants are asked to bear in mind and accept that living standards, local customs, as well as the provision of utilities, services and accommodations may vary from those with which they are familiar with in Canada.|
|Extras||local taxes, gratuities or other fees|
|Royal Irish Tours||does not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, cost or expenses arising out of personal injury or death, loss of employment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental resulting from any of the following: