To reserve your spot in the 2016 Inkslingers’ Writing, Yoga and Exploration Retreat in Ireland (Aug. 6th to 14th, 2016),
THIS RETREAT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
(Participants who paid the $250 deposit and half of the balance owing ($1,225) by April 18th, were rewarded with the early bird discount, and charged $2,700 for double occupancy rooms.)
If you would like to be placed on the WAITING LIST, please register through this website and we will advise where you appear on the list. No deposit is necessary.
Click on this LINK to register.
The balance of your payment is due by June 1st, 2016.
REGULAR PRICE: (double occupancy)
Register and pay Deposit: $250
Due by June 1st: $2,700
(All prices are in Canadian Dollars)
IF YOU PREFER TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT AT ONE TIME, PLEASE CALL Judy McGoldrick at ROYAL IRISH TOURS (Toronto: 905.773.6773; Toll Free 1.866.907.8687
Inkslingers booking # 39263
PLEASE NOTE that all pricing is based on double occupancy.
OUR LIMITED NUMBER OF SINGLE ROOMS (for an additional charge of $429 CDN) sold out quickly.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION and PAYMENTS: June 1st, 2016.
YOUR PAYMENT INCLUDES:
- 8 x nights bed/Irish breakfast – all rooms Ensuite. Double Occupancy. (A limited number of single occupancy rooms are available for an added fee.)
- 4 Star hotel accommodation. (The hotels listed have been booked for the retreat, but in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Royal Irish Tours, a substitution of similar quality may occur.)
- 8 x morning yoga sessions led by Kate Marshall-Flaherty
- 8 x morning writing workshops led by Sue Reynolds with assist by James Dewar and/or Kate Marshall Flaherty as needed.
- 4 x evening meals in hotels – 1 each in Malahide, Sligo, Ennis & Dublin.
- Transfers / sightseeing by modern touring coach with experienced driver/guide. (Please note: Royal Irish Tours has provided a bus and driver/guide for our exclusive use outside Dublin. We will not be sharing a bus with anyone else.)
- Admission fees to – Lissadell House; Thoor Ballylee; Cliffs of Moher/Atlantic Edge Exhibition; Rock of Cashel; Literary Pub Crawl of Dublin.
- Guided cruise of Lough Gill.
- Porterage charges at hotels; Service changes and local taxes.
- Transportation to and from the Dublin airport to the hotel(s). (This is provided on a limited one-time schedule for participants arriving and leaving on the scheduled start and end dates. If you have alternative travel arrangements, please let us know and we will see what we can do to assist you.)
- A fun evening of reading on the final night of the retreat to celebrate together and encourage each participant to share a short piece of writing. Hosted by James Dewar, this annual event provides the opportunity for writers to claim an international reading performance credit for their resumes. Performance is, of course, voluntary.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
|Travel Documents||All passengers must travel with a valid passport. It is the passenger(s) responsibility to obtain at the passenger(s) own expense all documentation required by all relevant government authorities. We suggest that prior to departure, the passenger(s) ascertain(s) the documentation required. In the event the passenger does not possess the proper documentation required, be aware that the carrier(s) reserve(s) the right to refuse the passenger(s) and no refund will be permitted.|
|Travel Arrangements||to and from the retreat, including airfare. (Transportation to and from the Dublin airport is provided on a limited one-time schedule. Please ask us about this if you are not arriving and/or leaving on the scheduled start and end dates.)|
|Travel Insurance||Inkslingers and Royal Irish Tours strongly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance. Unexpected emergencies or illness can cause you to cancel or interrupt your vacation resulting in financial loss. For full details on insurance options please contact Royal Irish Tours.|
|Accessibility||We cannot guarantee that destination airports, transfer vehicles and accommodations will be wheelchair accessible. Services for wheelchair confined passengers are not included in the prices. Some of the sightseeing locations may be difficult for the physically challenged.|
|Some Meal Costs||Breakfasts are included in the cost of the retreat, but all lunches and four dinners are the responsibility of the participants.|
|Self-Guided Excursions||not included in the prepaid plan. (See the itinerary on the website for the list of planned activities that we have included in the fee. If participants decide not to join the group on any planned activity on any given day, they are free to make alternate arrangements at their own expense.)|
|Special Requests||If you have any special requests, including dietary restrictions, you must ensure it is clearly advised to us of at the time of booking. However, we cannot guarantee that any special requests will be met by our providers in Ireland and failure to do so will not be a breach of contract on our part.|
|Living Standards||Participants are asked to bear in mind and accept that living standards, local customs, as well as the provision of utilities, services and accommodations may vary from those with which they are familiar with in Canada.|
|Extras||local taxes, gratuities or other fees|
|Royal Irish Tours||does not assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, cost or expenses arising out of personal injury or death, loss of employment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether physical or mental resulting from any of the following: